Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past 12 months, you’ll know that hiring managers are under immense pressure at the moment. Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, the US labor market has undergone a series of immense shifts. Although 96% of jobs lost to the pandemic have been recovered, people are finding jobs in new sectors. While the number of waiters and public-school workers is going down, warehouse operatives and health store workers are on the rise.
So, what does this mean for staffing firms? Well, given the immense pressure organizations are under to hire excellent candidates, clients are on the hunt for smooth and effective customer service. If you’re wondering how to improve your client experience strategy, we’ve put together a few tips to help you get started (hint: Candidate.ly could be the perfect solution!).
Why is client experience so important?
Many staffing firms focus on providing outstanding candidate experiences to help attract top talent and deliver excellent results for clients. However, developing strong client experiences is equally important if you want your staffing firm to thrive. Here’s why:
- You can foster long-term relationships: Building mutually beneficial relationships with your clients represents a great way to maintain profits. If you can prove that you’ve got their interests at heart and can deliver great results, your clients won’t feel the need to switch service providers. Plus, finding suitable candidates becomes much easier once you get to know a client well. It’s a win-win situation!
- Customer loyalty isn’t what it used to be: In the past, businesses remained loyal to their recruitment firms as they didn’t want to deal with the hassle of switching providers. Thanks to digital technologies, signing up for a new service couldn’t be easier.
- It will enhance your brand reputation: The more polished your brand’s name and reputation, the more likely you are to attract new clients (and encourage them to switch away from your competitors!).
How to create a better client experience
So, you’re keen to enhance the client experience and boost company growth. What next? Here are five effective changes to implement today:
As you’re probably well aware, every organization is unique and requires workers with highly specific skills and personality traits. As such, taking the time to familiarize yourself with clients’ requirements will ensure you match businesses with suitable candidates, and vice versa.
If you’re looking to deliver more personalized experiences, it’s a good idea to check in with your clients regularly and keep them up to date with your progress when looking for candidates. You could also consider holding regular progress meetings and asking for feedback about your services. Constructive criticism could help you create better and more personalized services!
Finally, you may wish to hire specialist recruiters to work in specific market niches. Asking specialized team members to work with clients in healthcare or construction, for example, will ensure your clients benefit from someone with insider knowledge.
2. On-demand services
In an increasingly automated world, it’s vital you offer on-demand services that deliver quick results for clients. As such, it’s worth investing in automation technologies to help streamline your candidate pipeline and allow clients to use self-service features. If you’re wondering how to achieve this, platforms such as Candidate.ly represent a great place to start!
Providing clear and transparent information about the progress of your candidate search will help clients keep their operations running smoothly and arrange timely job interviews. As such, you should ensure they can access this information via a centralized online portal and send weekly updates.
4. High efficiency
In today’s highly competitive business environment, clients require speedy and efficient recruitment services that fill staffing gaps with highly talented individuals. As a staffing firm, you can boost efficiency by investing in automated recruitment technologies, maintaining strong communication channels with clients, and asking clients for timely feedback about candidates. The faster you can obtain feedback about successful or unsuccessful candidates, the quicker you’ll be able to refine your search and find excellent new hires.
5. Enjoyable working relationships
Clients expect staffing firms to feel genuinely invested in helping their companies succeed. As such, you should ensure your communications are timely, warm, and responsive to their needs. Failing to provide timely responses to queries is a sure-fire way to lose clients!
How a client portal like Candidate.ly can help
While the changes listed above may seem challenging, you don’t have to move heaven and earth to deliver top-notch client experiences. By investing in a client portal like Candidate.ly, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- On-demand services: Candidate.ly doesn’t require clients to log in to view candidate submissions, meaning they can access information quickly and easily. What’s more, clients can request interviews or decline candidates with the simple click of a button!
- Highly personalized services: Candidate.ly allows you to create gorgeously branded links to improve the look of your candidate submissions and garner client interest.
- A centralized online system: Our platform allows staffing firms to retain candidate information in a single centralized system, thereby improving efficiency and saving recruiters’ time. This centralized system also allows multiple hiring managers to collaborate on a single submission and speed up any feedback loops.
- Live analytics: Take the guesswork out of your submission process and always know if a client has viewed a list or candidate. You can even send automatic follow-ups with Candidate.ly.
- Efficiency and ease of use: With Candidate.ly, you don’t have to worry about wading through long email threads to find information about your clients and candidates. Staffing firms can create stunning candidate submissions that clients can access instantly, saving everyone’s time in the long term. Simply choose a candidate from within Bullhorn and share their link with your clients – it’s easy!
Are you ready to improve the client experience? It’s time to invest in Candidate.ly for your Bullhorn account! We offer excellent month-to-month pricing packages, as well as a 30-day money back guarantee. To find out more, schedule a demo today.