We are going through very uncertain times. What are the 3 things that will differentiate top performing staffing companies from others?
- First and most importantly it’s how they treat the employees. Maintaining a supportive, productive, and collaborative culture is critical to any success.
- Leadership is next. A company needs to stay on an even keel and not over-react to cyclical changes
- Listen to their clients and candidates to see how the market is changing, and how they can adapt to help both.
It is not a secret, we have a recruiter shortage. What are the most helpful tools to make your recruiters more efficient?
- Technology that allows them to find appropriate candidates easily and quickly
- Tools that help build and maintain a community for placed and unplaced candidates.
Buzzwords like Meta Verse, AI, automation are used at the moment to describe the future of work. From your point of view, which staffing technologies are overhyped and which are here to stay?
- Technology evolves faster than we can utilize it, so we’ll never catch up.
- Automation tools that actually help productivity will stay
- The Metaverse is certainly hyped, but for a subsection of the general population it’s a often utilized technology, from my perspective it will not become a main stream tool.
Everyone talks about candidate experience, but what about client experience? What tools or best practices do you implement to ensure an outstanding experience for your clients when working with your firm?
We’re all humans, so experiences that provide community, help speed processes and that treat people with respect will always win.
Especially in today's market it is important to stay ahead of the curve. Where do you go for market intel and news? Which newsletters, blogs, conferences, podcasts etc. can you recommend?
General newspapers, industry blogs/trades/ network of peers.