Our team is working hard to make candidate submissions faster and more collaborative. There are some improvements to our Bullhorn integration as well as general improvements to Candidate.ly. Keep on reading to learn more.
Let's get right to it!
Bullhorn - Candidate field mapping (Beta)🐂
With this feature our users are able to activate and share candidates faster as we can now fetch additional data from the candidate records in Bullhorn. The first beta version that is now live allows you to map Bullhorn candidate fields as well as job submission fields to custom fields in Candidate.ly. At the moment this is limited to text based fields, but will soon extended to other field types.
Coming up soon:
- Add support to map other field types like numbers and dates.
- Allow mapping to default fields in Candidate.ly.
- Add new custom field types in Candidate.ly: Lists (drop downs with single and multiple select), Rate fields etc.
Send emails from your own address (Beta) 📝
Our users can now send emails to their customers via their email address. This means that all emails that clients receive will come from the email address that is used to log into Candidate.ly, making Candidate.ly an even more white labeled solution towards your customers.
Let clients forward lists to colleagues
We implemented a new client-facing option that allows clients to share a list with their colleagues after it was shared with them. Our users still receive notifications about the colleagues' actions.
Initiate message on candidate
Until now our users could only send a message to a client on a candidate if the client initiated the conversation. With this release, our users can now send messages to their clients right after sharing a list with them.
Notify colleagues when sharing list
We added an option to notify colleagues via email when our users share a list. The email triggered to their colleagues includes the client recipients of the list was well as the message sent.
Various other improvements 🔧
- We now detect URLs in messages and automatically make them clickable.
- Several improvements to the Bullhorn field mappings.
- Improved support for tables added to text fields in Bullhorn.
- We fixed a bug that made recruiter notes only show up in one line.
- Several small interface improvements across Candidate.ly.
As always, if you have any feedback, we’d really like to hear it. By providing feedback, you are helping us figure out what features are most important to our users and what to ship next.
See you soon!