At Gustav Technologies, Inc. we believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Gustav Technologies, Inc. events aim to uphold an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued. We welcome participants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status. Virtual and in-person event spaces are shared with members of the public and employees of Gustav Technologies, Inc.; please be respectful to everyone.
When a participant registers and/or attends an Gustav Technologies, Inc. event, the user agrees to be bound by the Gustav Technologies, Inc. Events Code of Conduct. All participants of Gustav Technologies, Inc. events must abide by the following policy:
3-part Code of Conduct
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
- Be mindful of how you show up, including your surroundings and of your fellow participants.
- Harassment and discrimnatory and demeaning behavior and speech are not tolerated.
Unacceptable behaviors may include but are not limited to:
- Harassment and discrimination includes any verbal, physical, or visual conduct based on sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, race, age, national origin, disability.
- Examples include, but are not limited to, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing; sustained disruption of sessions, talks or other events; inappropriate physical contact; and any unwelcome sexual attention.
- Any insulting or offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs, both at in-person or virtual events (including use of chat features).
- Any destruction or vandalizing of an event site, virtual event space or materials.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disrupting the event, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive verbal or physical behavior.
- Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
- Failure to obey any of the rules or regulations of the event platform or instructions of the event staff.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund, and, if appropriate, involvement of local law enforcement.
How to report Unacceptable Behavior
If you have a complaint or concern about harassment, discrimination, bullying or any other conduct that violates the Gustav Technologies, Inc. Events Code of Conduct, we encourage you to tell an event staff member or Gustav Technologies, Inc. employee immediately.
You may request that your report remain completely confidential.
Our goal is to ensure that Gustav Technologies, Inc. Events are safe and welcoming spaces for all.