Recruiters represent the backbone of staffing firms. Every day, these impressive professionals use their expansive knowledge and people skills to match talented job seekers with relevant vacancies. However, recruiters can’t work this magic alone. Behind every superstar recruitment professional lies a supportive staffing firm willing to provide the resources and encouragement they need to do a stellar job. So, how can you ensure you’re providing the best experience for your recruiters? We’ve put together a few hints and tips to help your staffing business run smoothly.
Why is the recruiter experience so important?
It’s easy to forget that the productivity of your recruitment staff can make or break your staffing firm. Failure to provide them with the tools and support they need to thrive could breed resentment and negatively impact their views of working for your company.
Did you know, for example, that happy workers are 12% more productive than the average worker? Or that highly engaged teams are 21% more profitable? As well as ensuring your recruiters are rewarded for their efforts, enhancing their experience working for your company will improve operations and ensure your clients and candidates are satisfied with your service. It’s a win-win situation!
How can you improve the recruiter experience?
There are many potential ways to boost the recruiter experience at staffing firms, including:
- Respect their right to a decent work-life balance: Thanks to digital technology, remote work options are becoming increasingly feasible for workers and businesses across the country. If your workers believe that flexible shift patterns or off-location working arrangements could benefit their lives, it’s worth granting these benefits. In the long term, you’ll benefit from a happy and more productive workforce!
- Conduct regular pay reviews: As an employer, it’s your responsibility to ensure your employees are fairly compensated for their work. Remember to conduct regular pay reviews and ensure all your recruiters are paid fairly according to their abilities and time in office.
- Reward recruiters for their efforts: Recognizing your recruiters’ achievements is a great way to make them feel valued and promote productivity throughout the workforce. Why not offer small perks such as days off, gift vouchers, or prizes when a worker performs especially well?
- Help recruiters with their professional development: Most workers want to know that they’re on the road to achieving great things in their careers. Without professional development opportunities, they may start to feel downhearted and unmotivated. Tackle this by offering training courses, regular check-in sessions, and other development opportunities.
- Provide productivity tools: Recruiting jobs require lots of administrative work, much of which can become burdensome and (let’s face it) a little boring. By investing in a tool such as Candidately, you'll make sure your workers are as productive as possible and have the space to explore new avenues in their role.
How can Candidately help improve the recruiter experience?
Candidately helps recruiters present their candidates in the best possible light thanks to its intuitive submission function. Its automated features also speed up the submission process and help take the guesswork out of the recruitment process by providing live analytics. To find out more, why not book a demo or check out our excellent reviews?