We are very excited to announce the launch of the Staffing Technology Report. The report features the responses of over 100 staffing professionals and reveals insights into the staffing technology landscape.
The report is divided into 3 parts. The first section is a general overview of staffing technology and future trends, the second section includes an evaluation of existing technology capabilities and the last section is about the ROI of different technologies.
The report not only shows some flaws of staffing technology but also provides great recommendations and tool tips on how to improve those metrics.
Some of the report highlights include:
- Only 36% of staffing operators think their firm is ahead of the curve when it comes to technology
- “Automation processes” and “Digitizing staffing processes” are the biggest opportunities for staffing firms.
- Only 1 of 10 staffing agencies have effective online staffing capabilities.
- 3.4/5 points is the average rating for existing technology capabilities. The highest rated technology capability is “Recruiter Experience” with a 3.7/5 point rating and the worst is “Self-Service Capabilities Clients” with 3 of 5 points.
- Job boards have the highest ROI followed by ATS, interview scheduling tool and online staffing capabilities. The lowest ROI was reported for chatbots.
“To stay competitive in the next decade, staffing and recruiting companies will heavily rely on automation and new technology innovations. We are always curious what's next and works best, so we are extremely excited to partner with Talent Tech Labs on our very first version of the Staffing Technology Report. The report shall support our community with useful insights and reveal trends that are shaping the future of the staffing tech landscape.” Jan Jedlinski, CEO & Co-founder of Candidate.ly
“Our mission is to help organizations make better decisions around technology, and a big part of that is understanding how tools are working today. Unfortunately, many staffing firms don’t have visibility into broader trends across the market, and so I’m delighted that this report can be a tool for staffing firms looking to innovate, optimize their processes, and grow their business.”
David Francis, Vice President, Research & Product at Talent Tech Labs
Download the report for free here.
Candidate.ly is the market leading client portal for Bullhorn. It reduces the busywork associated with candidate submissions and helps recruiters and account managers to create stunning candidate submissions right from within Bullhorn.
Share candidates with clients as a link instead of attaching resumes to an email. Get faster client feedback, see when a client viewed your submission, increase client satisfaction and make more placements.
To learn more visit: www.candidate.ly
About Talent Tech Labs
Talent Tech Labs is an independent, unbiased research and advisory firm focused on analyzing talent technology. Rooted in research for nearly a decade, we help talent leaders gain a better understanding of the complex talent technology market and provide the strategic direction to transform their business through the intelligent use of technology… today and well into the future.
For more information about Talent Tech Labs, visit www.talenttechlabs.com.